Soil Building Program
Since Soils Alive's inception in 1997, we have developed, tested and perfected an organic-based approach to year-round treatment and care for our customers' lawns and landscapes. Our most popular, Soil-Building Program is a systematic, timed and measured approach, employing a combination of treatments throughout the year. The steps we employ in the program ensure a green and healthy lawn. And, the results of our program are achieved with Liquid Compost and organic fertilizers such as fish, seaweed, molasses and bio-stimulants.
Our Soil-building Program includes all of the following:
Eight soil-building treatments
- Treatments are interspersed throughout the year, in accordance with the seasonal conditions
- Treatments cover your lawn, trees, shrubs and flower beds
Customized treatment plan
Based on comprehensive analysis of soil and growing conditions of your particular area, Soils Alive will develop an individualized treatment plan and regimen to best address the needs of your landscape
Disease monitoring and treatment
Identification and treatment of brown patch, take-all, black spot and powdery mildew
Insect monitoring and control
Complete treatment of grub worms, chinch bugs, aphids, scale, spider mites and leaf-feeding caterpillars
Weed control for your lawn
Our Soil-building Program contributes to a healthy, vibrant and green lawn — the best deterrent of invasive weeds. In addition we offer these weed control solutions:
- Organic Weed Control: Spot treatments with non-selective organic herbicides. This can be included in your Organic Soil Building Program.
- Conventional Weed Control: Treatment with chemical selective herbicides and pre-emergents. The rest of your Soil Building Program will be completely organic, but we'll supplement with chemical weed control if you select this option.
- No Weed Control: If you'd prefer to take care of weed control on you're own, you have that option!
If necessary, Soils Alive will apply extra fertilization treatments at no cost to improve lawn or shrub color, density and health
When it comes to the appearance of your lawn, we’re not happy until you are. Your lawn should be the envy of your neighbors!
This is our premium lawn and landscape treatment program. All that is left for you to do is to water and mow your lawn. Any issue? Contact us, and we’ll handle it with care.
Extended service items (additional fees apply)
- Fire Ant Treatment
- Deep Root Fertilization
- Sick Tree Treatment
- Microbial & Mycorizal Inoculation
- Grub Control
- Insect Control for trees over 15' (e.g. webworms, bagworms, aphids)
- Nutsedge Treatment